Friday, August 3, 2007

My Apologies ...

I apologize in advance (again) for the next week or so;

I will most likely be enjoying my new lack of indebtedness. It will most likely sound like I am bragging. In essence my posts will likely be pretty boorish for the next week or so.

I also plan to re-claim a 'life' I've lost while pursuing this dream of being debt free. Thus, I may post a little bit less but I will try and keep them at least regular.

Thank all of you for the comments and support - I'm debt free and loving it.

2 comments:

Travis Mac said...

Congratulations man, I only wish I was at that point already, but I got several more years through the long haul of indebtedness.

D.R. said...

Thanks Man,

Just keep the focus and you'll get there. It's a a lot of hard work but it'll pay off. I feel a little too good today -

Hopefully, with some luck you'll pay yours off ahead of schedule!