Saturday, August 11, 2007

Blog of the week: for 8/6/07

This week I've been a little busy so I didn't get a chance to read as many blogs as I'd like but, of those I did, I'd have to say Debt Hater's blog "Wheeling and Dealing, I hope" Has to be the one I can identify the most with.

I definitely would love to be able to make ends meet one day without relying on a 'boss' or several bosses to tell me what to do.

I think that's part of the reason I've had so many jobs over the past several years is largely because I have little to no respect for authority. I'm not sure If it's just a Generation-X gene or if I am just mentally and physically incapable of doing what others tell me to for an extended period of time.

Whatever it may be hopefully 5 years from now I will not be forced to answer to that many people or a very small number of people at least.

No comments: