Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Debt-Free Vacation - at last!

So when, I get off work tomorrow I will be doing a number of things but, most importantly I will be preparing to fly far away from Ohio.

I have a red-eye flight on Friday to someplace really hot. it will be my first debt-free vacation since College. I hope to stay within my budget of $600 max, I told my girlfriend $50 a day (I'll be there 6 days, she'll be there slightly longer) . The only thing holding us back is there is a slight issue with our flight that appears to be all but resolved.

If I post late tomorrow night, then I didn't make it.

Hopefully that's not the case and I'll plan to re-post around Wednesday/Thursday of next week - again depending on flights.

Hopefully I'll be able to relax for a bit...might see some wonderful western landmarks too- I'll try and take pictures.

No comments: