Thursday, August 2, 2007

2 days to go...till I'm debt FREE!!!

I don't have the that many complaints about today.

For the last 2 days I've been getting up at about 5 or 6 in the morning without the help of my alarm clock.

Two days ago, I woke up at 5 AM and went right to the gym, worked out and got back home about 5 minutes before my alarm went off! I feel like the idea of this debt being gone is relieving at least a 1/3 of the stress in my life.

Today, I worked on a skeleton crew at work while everyone else went to a company picnic. Don't worry, I didn't really want to go + I got free pizza for staying. This was a much better alternative to my packed lunch. And apparently, according to co-workers, I was honored at the picnic by my bosses' bosses' boss - so that was pretty nice to hear.

Oh debt, I wish you well -well not that well.

2 days till I'm debt free - it feels gooooood!

No comments: