Thursday, September 6, 2007

Too many goals, & too little free time make Reggie, go...

CRAZY!

So I have been trying to work on a new system of doing things the past week. I have decided to try and start waking up a little bit earlier than normal - 5AM-early - and I have been scheduling my day hour by hour and making lists of the things I need to do as well.

I have to say I have been accomplishing a lot more than I usually do. I am keeping up at work. I am getting my gym workout in I even have time set aside to talk to my girlfriend but, I don't think I've had a minute yet to just sit back and think or read or e-mail back friends - call family.

Tomorrow I plan to:
Wake up at 5 - immediately go to the gym & work on Precor then a running bike for about 20 minutes to wake up.

At about 5:30 I'll come back home, shower, eat breakfast, make goals for the day, get dressed head to work.

At 6:30Am I plan to get into the car drive for about a half-hour to work.

7:00 - I'll get to work and I'll make a list of things to get done for the day both at work and personally.

8-1 - work on several different things

1-1:45 eat lunch

1:45-4:30 work on several different things

4:30 -5:30 fight traffic back home

5:30-7:00 have a snack, listen to Dave Ramsey podcast as I work on blog

7-8:30 go to gym and do leg workout

8:30 - 9:30 call GF

9:30 & after - who knows it's Friday!
I swear - Time is the new Money!

Hopefully, the coming weekend will give me time to get the minor things done that have been gobbling up all of my free time. 1 day to go.

No comments: