Sunday, September 9, 2007

Progress report - week ended 9/10/07

Here is a weekly progress report for my September 2007 goals:

  1. Cut balance on medical collection by 1/2 or from $1619 to $809.50 - or less -Almost there, sent in a check for $400 earlier this week which should bring my balance down to $1219. Depending on if my 401K contribution has been reduced or not, I will possibly just pay it off in full by the end of the month & take a hit to my Emergency fund.
  2. Send in rebate so I can get my $50 back for my cell phone - Although it was a little leg work to get everything together, the rebate has been sent in and is on it's way.
  3. Raise net worth above $8,000 - I won't be sure on the status of this until month end but one would hope it's at least near $7,900 given my recent debt payment.
Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: