Sunday, September 16, 2007

Progress Report - week ended 9/16/07

Here's a brief update on my September 2007 financial goals:

  1. Cut balance on medical collection by 1/2 or from $1619 to $809.50 - or less. - at this point, I'm on track to pay the balance off completely by Month's end. I didn't do so this weekend because of multiple expenses (Mom's B-day, dinner w/ GF, upcoming Concert) . However, a payment at the end of the month will do much less damage to the emergency fund and thus is still good to go.
  2. Send in rebate so I can get my $50 back for my cell phone - Has been already sent. I just checked on my rebate by phone and online and it appears that they are still processing it or haven't received it yet.
  3. Raise net worth above $8,000 - Still 'iffy' at this point. May be close by the end of the month.

No comments: