Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So I think I found some meetings.

As I've mentioned earlier one of my goals for this month is to either join or start an entrepreneurship group. It appears that there are already quite a few groups in my area and I sent a 'request to attend' more or less to at least 3 of them.

The only thing, I'm slightly nervous about is the 'open networking' time as I can either be extremely gregarious with people I've never met before or a complete and total Wallflower.

Two of the entrepreneurship groups had a 'screening process' where the group leader will contact me back in 'a couple days' with a 'yes, you can attend' or 'no, you cannot' . One of those groups meets this coming Thursday so I hope they get back to me soon.

In the meantime I'll keep my finger's crossed.

No comments: