Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'd like my inexpensive electic car now please....

Unless you live in New York, Boston, my former home of Chicago or somewhere else where a large percentage of residents use mass transit - you may realize that gas is getting pretty darn expensive. Right now cheap (HA!) around where I live is at about $3.83 a gallon.

My gasoline bill has gone up from about $20 a week to about $40. I would really like to get a cool electric car like the Fisker Karma:











Or an even cooler electric car like the Tesla Roadster:















But, unfortunately the $80,000 & $95,000 respective price tags are a smidgen ( or maybe 10 smidgen's) out f my current price range. For now my high-MPG Honda will have to do. But once I have the money - Tesla Roadster - here I come!

No comments: