Monday, June 9, 2008

The $1.4 billion crash - 'sorry about that'

So I hear that a $1.4 Billion (yes that's a 'B') dollar plane crashed off the coast of Hawaii a few months back.

It was a B-2 bomber that apparently had water that distorted sensor's - check out the video before the Airforce takes it down:

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/06/video-stealth-b.html

It's good to know my tax dollars are going to stuff like this rather than saving the economy.

Man I would feel pretty close to crap if I were one of the two pilots - especially if there is one who is more responsible:

Even if the pilots make a Million dollar's a year - it would take 140 years to (deduct that from their paycheck) . Glad I don't have anything worth nearly that much at work that I can possibly break.

No comments: