Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting rid of 'Net Worth'

As I'm trying to promote myself more by getting involved with entrepreneurial groups It seems more and more likely that my ability to remain anonymous is less and less of a likelihood. That being said I have decided to take down my Net worth widget so as not to expose myself completely. I do however, plan to continue to note by what percentage my Net Worth decreases or (more hopefully) increases.

Speaking of Net Worth, I just finished filling out the paperwork for an LLC and I think that was my main obstacle. Now if I can just remain focused long enough to put a stamp on it and send it in. I have this weird feeling of trepidation & excitement all mixed together - kind of like I felt when I was a little kid the night before I had a big game or track meet to compete in.

Wish me luck!

No comments: