Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me.

A funny thing happened a couple weeks back and I completely omitted mentioning it:

I've been writing this blog for just over a year now!

It's an interesting milestone for me - not because I've never blogged for a year straight before ( because I have). But this blog seems to have relevance in the world and by blogging about my finances not only have I learned a tremendous amount about personal finance, I'm also learning a bit about running a part-time business.

Not only that, I think I've met and at least become familiar with other bloggers who are also goal oriented and I think that's a positive influence on my life when every thing's said and done.

Unless, I get bored learning & talking more about finance - I will continue to do this blog for at least another year.

Thank you for reading!

No comments: