Friday, February 29, 2008

I've got good credit and my baby does too!

So a few months after finding out about an old collection I never knew about, I checked my credit and found that my score has since rebounded for the most part.

My Experian score is in the 740 range or 'Excellent'

My Equifax score is in the high 670's or 'Fair' mainly because for some reason the collection is still showing.

My TransUnion score is in 700 range again because for some reason the collection is still showing.

- I will have to contact Equifax and Transunion obviously though because they are getting some bad information and my Equifax score actually dropped from last time.


My fiance on the other hand appear to have things more than under control - she pulled only one score but that score is in the 720's - so not bad at all.


After, I talk to/contact Equifax and TransUnion I think I might just take the asterisk (*) away from 'Reggie, another kid with good* credit' - cause it just about is 'good' again now.

No comments: