Monday, October 1, 2007

September results / October goals:

So here come the goals:

The first targets I had for the month were:

  1. Cut balance on medical collection by 1/2 or from $1619 to $809.50 - or less - SUCCESS - I just sent in a $420 payment which makes me think,
  2. Send in rebate so I can get my $50 back for my cell phone - SUCCESS
  3. Raise net worth above $8,000 - FAILURE - Upset about this one. but tithing, having fun at a concert - oh yeah and getting my stereo stolen - all played a factor.
Goals for the end of October:

  1. Sell more things on E-bay
  2. Make $100 in alternative income
  3. Raise net worth above $8000 (again)
  4. Apply/try out for 3 finance related freelancing jobs
  5. Pay off remainder of debt/collection
Ok there they are my goals - for a small portion of the world to see. I'm off to bed.

No comments: