Sunday, October 14, 2007

Progress Report: - Week ended 10/14/07

  1. Sell more things on E-bay - still haven't received my check back from 'i sold it on e-bay' If I don't have a check by mid-week I will go in and ask about the check status again.
  2. Make $100 in alternative income - Not much news on this front.
  3. Raise net worth above $8000 (again) - I did increase my 401K contribution back to my company's match this week and barring any surprises, I should hit (or come pretty darn close to) the 8K mark by month's end.
  4. Apply/try out for 3 finance related freelancing jobs -SUCCESS I sent out 3 'feeler' e-mails to different online sites that are accepting freelancers. 0 responses so far but, we'll see.
  5. Pay off remainder of debt/collection - SUCCESS - I paid this off the other week.

3 comments:

ZACK said...

Reggie,

Thank you for your words of motivation. I really do want this blog thing to work out for me.

First, I hope all your goals come true in God's time.
Second, I hope all is well on your end.

We are gonna get this blog thing off the ground real soon.
I have already passed on your blog to my friends.

Valley Girl said...

I sell my things, too (only on Craigslist). Its a good way to pocket extra $$$.

D.R. said...

@Zack: No problem Zack, just keep at it, try it for 21 days and see if you can make it a habit.

@valley Girl: I know I need to start trying CraigsList I only worry that my city might not be big enough.