Monday, December 31, 2007

Progress Report - for week ended 12/30/07

So here's my delayed progress for the month of December - got post-poned at the last minute:

  1. Send novel manuscript to 10 book agents and/or publishers - SUCCESS* - I've taken the first step at least, I sent 'query letters' to 10 agents. From what, I understand most book agents like to see a query letter before ever agreeing to look at the manuscript. I got mostly 'no thank you' responses back but two asked for additional details.
  2. Apply to 20 jobs (part-time or full-time) - I've applied to18 thus far, with any luck I'll get the last 2 applications knocked out before it's time for the ball to drop.
  3. Raise net worth to $8,500 or better - This goal is on track, as long as I don't spend too much tonight.
Hope everyone's 2008 is as good if not better than 2007! Happy New Year!

No comments: