Sunday, December 9, 2007

Progress Report - for the week ended 12/9/07

So here's my progress so far the month of December:

  1. Send novel manuscript to 10 book agents and/or publishers - haven't done this yet, I've done quite a bit of running around instead for a number of family related concerns.
  2. Apply to 20 jobs (part-time or full-time) - I've applied to two thus far, I will try and increase this amount this week - time permitting.
  3. Raise net worth to $8,500 or better - This may very well be a goal within reach. The big family dinner I helped pay for ended up much less expensive than I anticipated.
Now that a major focus of my time for the past two months is over, (having a 60th birthday party for a family member) I think I will be able to devote more time to all of my goals. Only time will tell though.

No comments: