Sunday, December 2, 2007

November results / December goals:


So here are the results for my goals for the end of November:

  1. Finish chapter editing on novel - SUCCESS - I just finished re-editing the last chapter of my novel. now to find a publisher.
  2. Make $100 in alternative income - FAILURE - I unfortunately, made no inroads towards this goal. Possibly because the goal is very non-specific.
  3. Raise net worth above $8000 (third try is a charm) - SUCCESS - I can't even begin to explain how happy I am about achieving this goal.
Goals for the end of December:

  1. Send novel manuscript to 10 book agents and/or publishers
  2. Apply to 20 jobs (part-time or full-time)
  3. Raise net worth to $8,500 or better
I'm trying to stick with the less is more strategy as far as goals go. However, the first two goals are a little daunting in size. All I need is focus during the holidays and I think I'll come out alright.

I'll have to focus on 2008 goals at the end of this month - trying to get through the friend and family Holiday festivities first.

3 comments:

L. Marie Joseph said...

iF YOU HAVE NOT TRIED ALREADY, i HAVE SOME FRIENDS THAT DID WELL WITH LULU PUBLISHING

WWW.LULU.COM

D.R. said...

Thanks MoneyMonk! - I'll have to check it out.

Valley Girl said...

You're righting a novel! Go, Reg!