Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Progress Report - for week ended 5/26/08

Still no home computer. I relaxed a little bit too much over the holiday weekend - nevertheless, here are my Goals for May:
  1. Write a book about Debt - I've written just about 8 chapters thus far. two more to go. It should be done by the end of the month.
  2. Increase budget on Wedding account to $7500 - Still holding off on contributing to the wedding fund. I don't think the fiancee has contributed anything so far this month anyway.
  3. Put at least 3 items on E-bay to sell - still slacking - what can I say? having no Internet access at your house kind of defeats the 'sell it on E-bay' goal before you get started .

I'll try and keep this updated as much as I can while I try and figure out my plans for Internet. Having to rush through Internet sessions at the library does not help in the typo section I'm slowly learning so I need to fix this issue soon.

No comments: