Monday, May 12, 2008

Progress Report - for week ended 5/11/08

I've been doing some thinking recently and I may be changing my strategy in a specific area of my life. That being said - here are my goals for May:

  1. Write a book about Debt - I've written the 1st and 2nd chapters have the 3rd half- written. I plan to finish that chapter up tonight actually time permitting.
  2. Increase budget on Wedding account to $7500 - I need to re-arrange my banking receipts and take a second look at the budget to see exactly where we're at on this one. I know that about $400 has been added to the account in the last couple of weeks but some wedding expenses have been purchased as well.
  3. Put at least 3 items on E-bay to sell - I have been slacking on this goal and have no good excuse. The main focus is the book and the wedding - due to lackluster results on craigslist and lack of knowledge (i.e., ignorance) about E-bay I have been procrastinating.
I've been talking to one of my good friends about starting an entrepreneurial interest but were just in the 'research' stage right now. I'll give more news on that as it progresses.

No comments: