Sunday, March 9, 2008

Progress Report - for week ended - 3/9/08

So here's the status of my goals so far for the month:

Goals by the end of March 2008 -

  1. Decide on a part-time business to focus on for at least 2 months. - I'm leaning strongly towards an artistic area - involving drawing specifically - but, after working on it a little this weekend I'm not sure If I have the energy and the patience to give it my all like I would like to.
  2. Save $2750 or more into Wedding savings account. - I was well on my way to accomplishing this goal until last weeks car trouble intervened. I did get my state tax return ($100) back though so assuming my federal return is not too far behind I should be able to still meet this goal with ease.
  3. Do local and regional taxes - I haven't begun to look at the forms although I know I need to. The Ohio Blizzard of 2008 distracted me quite a bit Friday, Yesterday as well as today: it took me about an hour and 4 people to get my car freed from the snow today.

Overall, the main thing I'm concerned about at this point is making a good first impression at my new job tomorrow as well as determining if this is something I can feel fairly stable doing full time for the next few year(s) or not. We shall see.

No comments: