Sunday, March 16, 2008

Progress report - for week ended 3/16/08

So here's the status of my goals so far for the month:

Goals by the end of March 2008 -

  1. Decide on a part-time business to focus on for at least 2 months. - I keep changing my mind on what I want to do. I guess right now I have quite a few distractions going on so it's kind of throwing me off. Maybe i should just focus on publishing my book...we'll see.
  2. Save $2750 or more into Wedding savings account. - As of today, the wedding account is at approximately $2464 - and with a a few deposits this coming week we should outstretch that goal. Both me and my fiance got our federal tax returns back so we got a nice boost.
  3. Do local and regional taxes - OK today I looked at the forms but got bogged down with cleaning, watching movies and Procrastinating. Next weekend - definitely.

I've had a lot of distractions the past week or so starting a new job and all and then having extra tax return money in my pocket. Hopefully this coming week everything will settle down a tad so I can focus on meetings these goals by the end of this week which is very doable.

No comments: