Monday, March 3, 2008

Larouche and the coming American Depression

I was turned on to an interesting website. Larouchepac.com

I watched the video which is very informative but also fairly boring but, the gist of the video is this - The Germany of the 1920's with their overinflated reichmarks looks a lot like the America of today with the gradually devalued dollars vs,. Euro's.

I won't go too deep into this because I don't like pointing out the problem unless I can think of a solution as well.

The solution in my mind is very simple for America (but in no way easy) :

STOP BUYING CRAP YOU CAN"T AFFORD -

and that applies to both people, US. corporations and (sigh) the government.
Too bad our economy is in large part supported now by people buying stuff they can't afford and or don't need.


Anyway, before I start preaching - check out the video if you have an hour and a half to kill. You might learn something.

No comments: