Monday, July 28, 2008

Progress Report - for week ended 7/27/08

Here are my goals for July 2008:

  1. Break even or Increase Net Worth - Not sure on this one now. I might be able to pull it out due to an extra paycheck for the month.
  2. Set up website for business - Met with my new webmaster, bought the website carteblanchmedia.com now I just need to switch it from an ad for GoDaddy.com to a decent site explaining what I'm doing. I plan to meet again with the webmaster tomorrow.
  3. Set up checking account for business - With wedding issues coming up I haven't had much time to devote to this. If I get any free time in the next week or so. I'll be on the phone to the State to find out my Businesses' tax ID code.
  4. Get business cards for business - I still haven't put together a decent thought on what my business cards should say. If there's any downtime this week - I may pursue this further.
So it is now T-minus less than 2 weeks before I get a ring put on my finger and I am no longer a single guy. Everything is pretty much paid for and accounted for but it is the minor stuff that keeps on jumping out of nowhere and scaring me.

No comments: