Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Progress Report - for week ended 7/20/08

Here are my goals for July 2008:

  1. Break even or Increase Net Worth - This is looking like more and more of an unlikelihood. Wedding expenses are coming fast & furious and income is not increasing.
  2. Set up website for business - Met with my new webmaster, bought the website carteblanchmedia.com now I just need to switch it from an ad for GoDaddy.com to a decent site explaining what I'm doing.
  3. Set up checking account for business - I need to call the state on this one. I did receive an LLC certificate but it did not include any tax ID#.
  4. Get business cards for business - I have a temporary logo set up talked to the nice people at FedEx Kinko's today and I really just need to verify what I want to say on my business cards.
The last couple of days, I've tried to drop a lot of the things that are going through my mind and focus on one thing at a time. Right now I'd like to get the business about 90% off the ground before heading on my honeymoon.

No comments: