Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Progress Report: Week ended 11/11/07 [late post]

OK, so I got really depressed and sorry for myself there a couple days ago and did not want to write. I think I have SAD -assuming you believe in made up mental diseases - because as soon as it gets cold and gloomy outside I am much more likely to take on a "mad-at-the-world' attitude. Yet, the moment the sun comes out I am "up and at 'em".

Anyway, here's the progress thus far:

1. Finish chapter editing on novel - I just finished editing Chapter 10. Chapters 1-10 are now edited.
2. Make $100 in alternative income - sent in a promising application, awaiting a response. - we shall see.
3. Raise net worth above $8000 (third try is a charm) - I have done nothing proactive in this regard - just hoping and waiting right now which is not a good strategy. I've got 2 weeks to kick it into gear.

Honestly it's time for me to exert some effort towards the goals. I think I'll be blogging less over the next few weeks. However, I am in a blogging mood right now.

2 comments:

ZACK said...

You don't have to blog every day, because when you do, your tips tide us over for a while.

It's me who finally decided on a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday schedule today.

Good luck on the novel! I'm a marketing major, so I'll give you tips on how to sell it out the back of your trunk! LOL!!!!!

L. Marie Joseph said...

I did not know you were working on a novel

Way to go