Sunday, November 18, 2007

Progress Report: Week ended 11/18/07

So the past week has been fairly busy with work, getting used to being engaged and continuing to put the finishing touches on a family member's surprise birthday party. Here are the results:

1. Finish chapter editing on novel - I just finished editing Chapters 13 & 14. Chapters 1-14 are now edited.
2. Make $100 in alternative income - no response from the part-time gig application. I may very well try and go back to my old, old part-time job in market research.
3. Raise net worth above $8000 (third try is a charm) - with everything going on in my life right now this goals appears to possibly doubtful. It might just come down to my 401k's performance at the end of the month.

I need to find a viable way to create passive income. I guess my main goal is getting my novel edited and out to publishers - mainly due to the fact that if it does eventually get published and it's not absolutely horrible it may provide a nice source of passive income over the next few years.

Hopefully once the work on the book is completed other financial matters can be focused on as well.

No comments: