Thursday, November 1, 2007

October 2007 - Net Worth


Okie Doke, it appears that the debt has come back to haunt me. I blame the terrorists.

Also, a spontaneous engagement and even more spontaneous car breakdown do not bode well for the pocketbook.

I'm really kind of sick of the way my Net Worth is 'trending' and I plan to correct the trend shortly.

Ultimately, I need a second stream of income. At the same time, I have no interest in picking up a part-time retail job at the mall again. I'd like to look into something more long term and less labor intensive. Only time will tell. [crossing fingers as I focus]

2 comments:

Travis Mac said...

I feel the same way about my networth. it is not trending the way I like. I feel like I am stagnant.

Keep on keepin on!

- TMac

D.R. said...

I guess that's all you can do - 'keep on keeping on' - thanks TMAC.