Thursday, March 26, 2009

no more Reggie blog

So, I'm currently waiting on repairs to my new(er) car.

I decided I'd make a final post just for fun. Since I currently hold my Series 6 license it would be against protocol to continue this blog without alerting every federal agency known to man (SEC, FINRA, SIPC...etc)along with my current employer, that I run it. This is something I definitely don't want to do...I like my privacy.

The other issue is I have just enough knowledge to educate but apparently not enough to give advice. Apparently I need to get a few more Series' with numbers behind them to do that...

I do love to blog though, I just wish I could find a topic I wouldn't mind the government and my boss knowing about. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

2 comments:

Zack Raspberry said...

This is sad news, Reggie.

Hit me up for more details on what you should do.

-Zack

L. Marie Joseph said...

How's the book going?